Sunday, February 13, 2022

Still life with flowers and feathers...

Out on the landscape...I'm not in charge of lighting or props or moving tree lines around.  I can't arrange a cloud.  God is in charge.  Its his show.  Or gaia, or chance.  Anyway, not mine.  But in the studio, nothing happens that isn't my idea and under my control.  I'm god, dadgum it.  Turns out to be a lot of trouble.

  Magic & Logic has fractured into 10 Texas Tornadoes, Fighting Knives with Flowers,  Books, Hand of Sabasius, Cicadas...and more I'm sure.

Flowered fingers.


MidWinter Roses.


Feather ladder.

Dogwood pages.



Cicada hand.

Some curator could have a field day, but in general, curators are too busy to be interested in artists.  All brand-new, smoking work.  I won't be around to see it in 32 years.



 

No comments: