Friday, August 21, 2020

Half photos & 1998.

I don't know why I'm getting 1/2 of my images.  When I click on the image I get the whole thing.


  These are negatives I've been looking at from a trip I made with Chris Johnson in July of 1998.  We had made a couple of stabs at getting up the gully to the shoulder of Half Dome the terminates in Grizzly Peak.  It was the route Ansel and party took when he shot "Monolith" in April, 1927.  

Boulder in snow on Tioga road near Omstead view/turnout.

Vernal Fall from the bridge.

2004 with Katie Wintters in February.  Bridal Veil Fall.

Tunnel View point.

From Grizzly Peak.

In the rain at Tunnel View.

From Glacier Point.

On the way back.  The base of Nevada Falls.
 

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Stunning pictures of nature! Thanks for sharing them!